lundi 11 juillet 2011

Comments are now open ...

It's time to let you speak about those works. Just keep in mind this have been designed for sexual entertainment.
I know this is a fetish ! It's useless to tell me I'am crazy ! All characters even virtuals are adults (over 21 or more depending on your community) !

4 commentaires:

  1. I am always interested by requests and picture sharing. But I don't want to receive pictures from real peaple and ugly things (uro/scato) !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. To be honnest this kind of picture is not my type but I know some of you will like.
    Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like the last one ... much more my type !
    Thanks for sharing !!!
    Now I understand that's a request : cannot promise when I'll do her but will give her a try ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ok guys please understand : like any of you I react to what I like!
    This cannot be controlled and I have my own preferences!
    I value Gringo's "proposal" as it is original, well designed and you can feel personality in the drawings. Gringo did you draw those pictures?
    Please understand I cannot commit any time or if I will do something.
    I published the previous post because I was touched by it and because it definitly worth sharing.
    In the meantime if any of you had good pictures of doing this charming devil lady : I will be glad to post some or give a link to it.
    Please remember It's all about pleasure

    RépondreSupprimer