lundi 11 juillet 2011

Celia#1

Well I did choose the french name of this cat's e*e character (it's rui) because it was one of my favorite. The original version of this anime was very sexy. I just hope virtual cumming on her makes her even more sexy !

2 commentaires:

  1. I love this progam, But know where to download a free full version?
    Thank you very much :3

    By the way, how do you move the camera and put more than one at a time?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well I do not think a free version exists.
    The program is not really expensive.
    More than one at a time ? do you mean cums or images ?
    To put more than one cum at a time click on the upper boxes each box equals one cum (up to 6)
    For more than one image indeed I capture the animation with camstasia then I am making a "movie" with all the captures and use the Zoom function for "camera moves" (still in camstasia).
    Hope this helps
    Looking forward to see your animations man!
    cheers,
    QTZC

    RépondreSupprimer